Updated: Aug 20, 2020
Raft, a survival game that just throws you in the middle of the ocean with small raft with nothing but a hook made of old plastic. A game that started out as a student project at Uppsala University, Campus Gotland fall 2016 became one of the most popular games having over 7 million downloads by the end of May, 2017. Seeing the potential of the game, the students set out to continue improving on the game and was able to receive help from Axolot Games ( The devs behind the game Scrap Mechanic). RAFT Raft is a game made by a small studio of 4 (RedBeet Interactive) fully released on May 23, 2018 where players are Trapped on a small raft with nothing but a hook made of old plastic, players awake on a vast, blue ocean totally alone and with no land in sight! Players must pull debris from the ocean to build out the necessary resources needed to continue their survival...but beware, hunger and thirst isn't your only concern! You must avoid the man-eating shark that wants to end your voyage!
Raft has many features and the game is contently improving. Here lets take a look of the main features.
● Multiplayer! Survive by yourself or with friends in online co-op!
● Hook! Use your hook to catch debris floating by.
● Craft! Build survival equipment, weapons, crop plots and more to help you stay alive!
● Build! Expand your raft from a simple wreckage to a buoyant mansion.
● Dive! Drop anchor and explore the depths for more resources.
● Fight! Defend your raft from the dangers of the ocean. Your are surely not to get bored so easily with this game. With many varying things to do, you can build your way to a life of paradise atop this raft on the open waters. If your to scared to travel the choppy waters alone, bring a friend and build the raft of your dreams...and one more thing..avoid the man-eating shark at all costs!!...and well... Happy Voyaging.